- We met for the first time in December 2011.
- We started becoming friends October 2015.
- We discovered our mutual secret desires accidentally December 2015.
- Our first kiss, and our first kinky interactions that crossed the line happened in January 2016.
- We had sex for the first time in February 2016.
- We had sex for the last time in May 2016.
- We had physical contact for the last time in July 2016.
- We had our last friendly discussions in December 2016.
- Our last phone call in April 2017.
- Last email exchange in October 2017.
I feel a certain disconnect. My relationship with Meredith is never going to happen. It was never going to happen. Too many lives would have been shredded. It is only a fantasy of the type that requires us to both be younger and single.
I have all these shards from our relationship all over. In email, voicemail, Evernote, journals. I need to archive it. Put it all in one locked down box so I can move on. If I need I can go look in the box, but no longer will I randomly run across reminders of her anymore.
This is the process I’m going through right now. Packing it all away. Things are too scattered for me to remember what is and is not hidden and from whom. Time to just move it all into one spot and then open my life back up. My life has held a secret for two years now and I need to let it go.